Monday, November 29, 2010

Tangled was awesome

Congratulations to everybody involved! The movie was really good and the animation was absolutely out of this world and, to me, set a new standard (the horse Maximus... holy moly). Everything was so appealing, the poses were great, the designs fantastic, it was just all in all a Disney movie how I remembered it yet still new enough. And it was great as a CG movie. I read many comments where people would have preferred a 2D version of it (and I admit I often say the same thing, especially after going through art-of books, where I long for 2D versions), but this time I have to disagree, I absolutely loved the look and style. I want to see the movie again and I would love to see many more like this. And it's great to see that the box office numbers are high as well, it's so deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment