Saturday, March 26, 2011

Animation Salvation interviews Jean-Denis Haas



Alright! After a few technical hurdles we're able to post the interview I did with Animation Salvation in June of 2010!
You can watch my egg head above or listen/download the audio (mp3) here.

We had a lot of fun doing this interview and it covers a lot of ground, from how and when I started this animation thing, influences, favorite work, demo reels, etc. etc. It was work approved, so you'll find two heavier edits throughout the 84mins, but the rest is full on subjective bullcrap from my part, hahahaha! I'm sure I'll get emails/comments about "What are you talking about, that never happened!!", but hey, this is how I remembered things. :)

I hope it's as fun to listen to as it was to talk about it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment